This new edition of the worldwide best-selling PMP® exam preparation book is aligned with the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition and the PMP® Exam Content Outline dated June 2015. This book is intended for all PMP® exams taken AFTER January 11th, 2016. Features of this worldwide best-selling resource include the following:
• Practice exam questions—over 400 throughout the book.
• A focus on real-world project issues.
• Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade®.
• Cross-references to PMBOK® Guide pages for easy lookup.
• A chapter dedicated exclusively to making sure you pass the exam on your first attempt.