PM Executive Overview (1 day)
This course covers the strategic overview of Project Management within organizations. This course is aimed at senior management and directors interested in understanding project management concepts and the importance of applying project management principles within their organizations.
A clearer understanding of basic project management principles
Identifying the need and importance of project management within organizations
Workshop Activities Include
- Introduction to the Project Management Framework
- The Project Initiation Phase
- Scope Management and the WBS
- Project Planning and estimating
- Executing, controlling and monitoring projects
- Closing projects
Skills Program Name: Project Management Overview
Duration: 1 Day (8 hours) 08h00 to 16h00
Pricing Per Delegate: R2950.00
Please Note: Prices are valid for 2017 and will be subject to review in January 2018
Prices include: File / notes
Terms and Conditions
- You may send a substitute delegate in place. Kindly inform us of the new name for the certificate
- You may transfer once to the same training course on another date, provided you have another course booked and do so in writing at least 5 working days before the start of the training.
- You may cancel your registration, in writing, up to 10 working days before the training takes place, however a 10% cancellation fee will be levied
- Cancellations inside of 10 days will be liable for the full fee.