National Certificate in Project Management NQF5
The ability to manage and direct projects of varying sizes and complexities is an important skill that managers need at all levels. The National Certificate in Project Management provides a framework for developing these skills in a variety of ways and has been developed specifically for the National market. It recognises the growing importance of project managers and their role within business, along with the increasingly wide range of roles in which such individuals are operating.
The National Certificate in Project Management NQF5
Workshop Activities Include
The learner will go through a mock simulation project in the training workshop and will have to complete the simulation project in the training workshop and photo’s will be the evidence of practical competence.
This syllabus includes all the units/modules, assignments descriptions and Candidate Assessment records needed to complete this qualification. Each unit/module is laid out under the following headings:
• Area of Competence defines the competence by title within the general context of the unit title above. Areas of competence are numbered and must be signed off by the Candidate and either the Facilitator or the Project Sponsor.
• Knowledge and Understanding defines the activities and underpinning knowledge requirements specific to each are of competence.
• Computer Application defines the related computer (information technology) competence required within each area of competence.
Evidence of Competence indicates examples of evidence to be compiled in the candidate’s Project File and Assignments, along with naturally occurring evidence from their negotiated project
Training Learning Outcomes
Each learner has to complete a Portfolio of Evidence (POE) and assignments in order to complete the National Diploma in Project Management (NDPM). The learner’s POE and assignment will be sent to be assessed and moderated. Once the POE has been assessed and moderated the learner will be given feedback as to the assessment and moderation. If the learner is found competent, the learner will be issued with a Certificate of Competence and if the learner is not yet competent, the learner will have the right to re-appeal or to redo the POE or assignment.
Skills Program Name:
Facilitated Training including pre event preparation materials and event packs:
- VAT (14%)
- PDU’s aligned to PMI’s Talent Triangle™Please see Info Sheet for full breakdown
Terms and Conditions
- You may send a substitute delegate in place. Kindly inform us of the new name for the certificate
- You may transfer once to the same training course on another date, provided you have another course booked and do so in writing at least 5 working days before the start of the training.
- You may cancel your registration, in writing, up to 10 working days before the training takes place, however a 10% cancellation fee will be levied
- Cancellations inside of 10 days will be liable for the full fee.