MS Projects Training
You will create a project plan containing tasks, organize these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships, create and assign resources, and finalize the project to implement the project plan.
You will exchange project plan data with other applications, update project plans, create visual reports, and reuse project plan information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Explore the Microsoft Office Project environment and the various views in which you can survey a project file.
• Create a new project plan.
• Manage tasks by organizing them and setting task relationships.
• Manage resources for a project.
• Finalize the project plan.
• Exchange project plan data with other applications.
• Update a project plan.
• Manage project costs.
• Report project data visually.
• Reuse project plan information.
Skills Program Name: Ms Projects training
Duration: 2 Days (8 hours) 08h00 to 16h00
Pricing Per Delegate: R4500.00
Please Note: Prices are valid for 2017 and will be subject to review in January 2018
Prices include: File / notes
Terms and Conditions
- You may send a substitute delegate in place. Kindly inform us of the new name for the certificate
- You may transfer once to the same training course on another date, provided you have another course booked and do so in writing at least 5 working days before the start of the training.
- You may cancel your registration, in writing, up to 10 working days before the training takes place, however a 10% cancellation fee will be levied
- Cancellations inside of 10 days will be liable for the full fee.