Project Management Professional (PMP)®
The aim of this course is to provide the project management practitioner with the skills and knowledge necessary to pass the PMP® exam. The sessions are structured so that specific areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), which forms part of the exam, are covered comprehensively.
With this course you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to successfully manage projects.
Additionally this course also ensures that each delegate acquires the 35 contact hours of formal project management education as required eligibility to take the exam.
Benefits of PMP® certification
As a PMP®, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
• Opportunity to learn, expand yourself and your abilities
• You become a better project manager by taking your knowledge to the next level
• International exam to prove your knowledge and experience in applying the art and science of project management
• Achieving PMP® certification is a way to set yourself apart
• Financial certification incentives – reason you get a job, keep your job or are promoted
PMP® CERTIFICATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – 6th Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017.
PMP® Exam Prep 9th Edition (Rita Mulcahy, PMP et al.)
Notebook and pen
Certificate of Attendance
Administrative support regarding taking the exam
35 contact hours of formal project management training
Terms and Conditions
If a delegate cannot attend a training course:
- You may send a substitute delegate in place. Kindly inform us of the new name for the certificate
- You may transfer once to the same training course on another date, provided you have another course booked and do so in writing at least 5 working days before the start of the training.
- You may cancel your registration, in writing, up to 10 working days before the training takes place, however a 10% cancellation fee will be levied
- Cancellations inside of 10 days will be liable for the full fee.
Unfortunately no refund or credit can be given to delegates who do not attend without giving prior notice.