AGILE PM FOUNDATION AND PRACTITIONER
The Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile.
Based on the proven fundamentals of the most mature of the Agile options, DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring sensible governance and visibility from their Project Management, while at the same time enabling the benefits, customer collaborative and iterative development provided by Agile.
Agile PM’s major benefits stem from a greater focus on working with business stakeholders and delivery on time. The Agile Project Management training offers an internationally recognised certification that will benefit the individual in modern day career development.
Approach & Duration
The event is delivered by an experienced and accredited trainer who will facilitate interactive group work and encourage the learning experience through the use of multiple training mediums, group work and exercises.
The event is delivered over 5 days.
Training Learning Outcomes
This event will enable delegates to:
- Understand the concepts, benefits and risks of Agile development
- Understand the philosophy, approach and principles of Agile project management, using DSDM Atern
- Understand the DSDM Atern lifecycle and products
- Set up appropriate project teams
- Plan and run a facilitated workshop
- Model and prototype aspects of the solution
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and manage requirements
- Create a time boxed plan for a project
- Understand the importance of negotiation and collaboration
Use their skills to set up and manage an Agile project
Skills Program Name: FOUNDATION & PRACTITIONER COSTS
Manual: R1 250.00
Facilitated Training including pre event preparation materials and event packs: R12 000,00
Foundation Exam Fee: R1 500.00
Practitioner Exam Fee: R1 900.00
- VAT (14%)
- PDU’s aligned to PMI’s Talent Triangle™Please see Info Sheet for full breakdown
Terms and Conditions
- You may send a substitute delegate in place. Kindly inform us of the new name for the certificate
- You may transfer once to the same training course on another date, provided you have another course booked and do so in writing at least 5 working days before the start of the training.
- You may cancel your registration, in writing, up to 10 working days before the training takes place, however a 10% cancellation fee will be levied
- Cancellations inside of 10 days will be liable for the full fee.