AGILE PgM FOUNDATION
Project and programme management has been evolving over recent years with agile methods and practices becoming increasingly popular as organizations seek to respond faster and more effectively to ever increasing demands.
The uptake of agile project management has been increasing, leading to many successful cross organisational implementations. But until now there has not been any agile guidance for programme management and larger scale change initiatives. So welcome to Agile Programme Management (AgilePgM®). This new guidance, training and certification is the result of a partnership between APMG International and the Agile DSDM Consortium, and effectively addresses how you should manage programmes, and the projects within them, with an agile mind-set.
- Have a standard approach to executing agile programmes, incorporating both agile and non-agile projects and activities.
- Deliver transformational change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continuous realization of benefits and validation of programme goals against business strategy
- Have an approach that complements and works with existing corporate methodologies as well as quality and audit processes.
- Build a track record of successful programme outcomes in a corporate environment.
- Easily adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile programme management model.
- Achieve better communication and control over programmes and just in time planning without disrupting the programme budget, timescale and vision.
- Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
The 2 day event is delivered by an experienced, accredited trainer who will facilitate interactive group work and encourage the learning experience through the use of multiple training mediums, group work and exercises.
The Foundation exam tests the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the Agile Programme Management guidance.
Training Learning Outcomes
This event will enable delegates to:
- Develop an advanced, applicable level of knowledge for understanding and implementing agile;
- Understand the different management styles needed for successful agile programmes compared to traditional programmes and be able to tailor these to the context of the programme.
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between all stakeholders.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to ensure continuous alignment to a changing business environment.
Ensure incremental and iterative realisation of benefits by encouraging active stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
Skills Program Name: FOUNDATION COSTS
Manual: R1 431.00
Facilitated Training including pre event preparation materials and event packs: R13 000,00
Foundation Exam Fee: R2 200.00
- VAT (14%)
- PDU’s aligned to PMI’s Talent Triangle™Please see Info Sheet for full breakdown
Terms and Conditions
- You may send a substitute delegate in place. Kindly inform us of the new name for the certificate
- You may transfer once to the same training course on another date, provided you have another course booked and do so in writing at least 5 working days before the start of the training.
- You may cancel your registration, in writing, up to 10 working days before the training takes place, however a 10% cancellation fee will be levied
- Cancellations inside of 10 days will be liable for the full fee.